Behold the beauty of the dramatic and spacious Talleyville, a 4 bedroom, 2.1 bath floor plan from renown builder, Handler Homes. Stepping into the voluminous 2 story foyer, you are presented with an impressive butterfly stair that adds convenience and access to both the foyer and the family room. This center hall colonial expresses the overgenerous living and dining rooms on either side as you enter. A warm fireplace is central to the light washed, 2 story family room. You will love cooking in a kitchen fit for a chef. Entertain at ease, while your guests unwind in an adjacent optional deluxe sun room, so you don't miss a thing. The study adds the benefit of a quiet room for working at home or homework. Climbing the stair, you will be greeted with the ample owners bedroom with a generous closet and private sitting area. Full bath ensemble includes a stand up shower, soaking tub, and double vanity. Completing the 2nd floor are 3 nicely sized secondary bedrooms and hall bath.
- Appoquinimink School District
- Has Over $65,000 in Upgraded Options (FREE finished basement)
- Kitchen has Granite countertops with overhang for extra seating on island & in sunroom plus Stainless Steel Appliances
- Family Room has Marble Gas Fireplace
- Owners’ suite has optional double door entry, includes a separate sitting area and large walk-in closet
- Owners’ bath has upgraded designer tile, double vanities, soaking tub, a shower stall & separate water closet
- Side-entry Garage & Stone Water Table
This house is under construction. Photos may be of a similar house.